Saturday, August 16, 2008

Little mouths and feet...

What I've heard from little mouths lately...

"Mom, I prayed to God to make my tooth fall out tonight (he doesn't have any loose teeth) I can't wait to see how it feels to eat without a tooth.... Mom, do you think He will answer my prayer tonight?"
----------------
"So what do you want to be when you grow up?" my 5 year old asked his friend. "A well driller" his friend replied. My son responded with, "Well, you do know that is a lot of hard work".
----------------
"May I be expressed?"~ meaning may I be excused.
----------------
"Do they live in a Dulpo?"
~
No honey they don't live in a big Lego house, it's duplex!
----------------
"Mom, this kitty is really enjoooying his tummy rubbed"What I've seen from happy, mischievous children...
Rotten tomato wars
mud hugs
Popsicle smiles




5 comments:

. sarah . said...

so cute, I can just hear them saying those cute things :)

Sabrina said...

Lovely yucky faces!!!! We have sand mustach photos and the like. HE>

Sabrina said...

I have only a few things that I have canned, those being strawberry jam, kiwi jam, Peach Preserves, j-peppers, salsa, tomatos, pickles (need new recipe) and green beans.

Megan said...

whoa... tomato wars?! ah!

Megan

tiffany said...

do they live in a duplo? i LOVE that one! :)